♥ Nerdy Geek Love ♥
Maybe you're shy and have a hard time meeting new people. Maybe you're not shy, but just misunderstood or unappreciated by your peers. Maybe you feel like a loser. Maybe you're not good enough to approach the kind of people you want to date. Maybe you're too fat, too skinny, too old, too stupid, too smart, too tall, too short, too famous, too broke, too rich...... whatever.
What if being "a nerd" was really a good thing? What if nerds were the ultimate status symbol? What if nerdiness, or whatever you feel is your "label", was suddenly in fashion? How would you behave differently, if you knew that whatever it is that you are, is actually the hottest thing ever?
- Know thyself. Get clear on who you really are. What is important to you, what excites you and what you have to offer.
- Love thyself. Accept and admire yourself. If you don't, no one else will. Get help if you need it.
- Make a Plan. Combine the knowledge of who you are, what you want, what you can give, and the love you have for yourself, and create a future vision for what you want to achieve and have.
- Promote thyself. Once you know who you are, and love who you are, you will be able to talk about who you are. Think of it as sharing yourself with the world. You are a gift (see #1), and it's your unique set of characteristics and gifts that will make someone else's life that much better - do not hold back your gifts!
- Enjoy the journey. Try new things that compliment your new plan. Be fueled and inspired by who you are, and by the sharing of who you are with the world.
So, yeah.... from me to you: I love that nerdy nerd in you, and I hope that you do too. It is our vulnerabilities that beckon us to look inward at who we really are. They give us the grace, the compassion, and the humility that we need to connect with others and to see the oneness and the unity of what it is that we all seek....and that is love. The secret is that you already have it.
Love always in All Ways